Thursday, August 13, 2009

Talking... Can't live without it! Seriously!!!

Talking, YES I love to talk!!! My mom use to say that once I learned to talk I never stop talking. I truly love to talk!!! I'm almost never speechless.

Statistics say that men speak around 2000 words a day and women speak an average of 7000 words a day! I pretty much speak my share and then some in half a day!
I really do like to talk, in fact I'm a telephone operator for a living! LOL Only me!!! But my job has taught me to listen too! Use my words wisely and ssssooo much more!!!


Recently I discovered something about myself, I can not live without talking!!! In fact, I feel inside if I don't communicate with someone throughout my day I feel like my life is going to come unglued!!!

For years, I've known one thing, out of "Five Love Languages" from the book, my love language is Words of Affirmation. Hearing words makes me feel loved.

A friend told me that all girls are like that, if they don't talk to a friend they will think they don't like them or feel ignored. It different for me or maybe it just worst. On my days off when I'm not at work and it not a church night about mid-day I will start loosing it. It gets worst if I try calling or texting and no one answers. By that night, I'm a mess! Truly!

But when I descovered this about myself, I realize it just me being silly and freaking out over something so small. It keeps me from freaking out and I start to realize that I can survive without talking... Well for 24 hours atleast!

My friends fear for my "future" husband!!! Said he won't ever get a word in, I disagree, I love good conversation and enjoy listening to others!!! I learn ssssoooo much!!! I love talking whether it me talking or another!!!

So if you never knew that about me or never realize it (you must be deaf if didn't) now you know. You also know that the fastest way to kill me would put me in a room and not let anyone talk to me, I would be dead in... let see I would have to say less then a week!!!! :-D

Never Speechless,
Jac




No comments:

Post a Comment