Monday, August 17, 2009

Aurora's Drawing... My Little Artist

My niece, Aurora since she could hold up a crayon has been drawing. She will draw on anything paper, dust on the table, the wall, my sister's Bills. Now she 7 and her scribbles are now 2D stick figures with my favorite part feet facing in a very akward position! Can you tell I'm a proud Aunty!!!

Picture of Home. Aurora lives with her Mommy in an apartment, if you look closely you can see that she drew an apartment.
A Phoenix Native, Aurora drew her homeland. Plus that day they had been talking about Coyotes and Snakes. I'm not sure if that a coyote in the cactus or what!
She loves drawing pictures of her friends!!! For a now 2nd grader her spelling is very good!
(S) Selena, her bestest friend at church, (A) Aurora and (J) Jac... Awe we are looking good!! I love it!
Ok time to ask Aurora what this is all about. (S) Selena and (L) ???? Hopfully it's Levi, Selena's Baby Brother!!! Not Logan from Jr. Camp!!! Beside I doubt Logan would wear shorts!!! Levi, well he 6 months old so that ok!!!
Ok Here the Biggie!!! It's time for a Bible Study!!! Sunday night, Pastor was preaching a heavy message that well would go over a 7 years old head. So I gave her my book to draw. (Now that she 7 and has the Holy Ghost she old enought to pay attention but every once in awhile I will let her.) Well the first pic is ok, It shows Aurora and Selena in Heaven or "Heven" as my niece put it (Look in the upper left hand corner!) But the second one well.....

Well the second one is the same as before but it puts them in Hell. For a little girl, who only her Aunty is in church this is example of how Hell is just a joke to the world. TV and Movies depict Hell so many ways. Since Br. Abbott was talking about Hell during his preaching I don't think Aurora fully understands what going on! Lord, help my little girl, open her understanding!

Well Atleast this part was a relief!! I Love Jesus with a funky looking Heart!!!

The One, The Only,

Jac

No comments:

Post a Comment