Friday, September 4, 2009

Global Warming... Must read!


I believe in Global warming! Seriously I do. Yeap, Al Gore is actually right! Now you all are looking at me strange, saying I'm a weirdo in believing it. Did your know your Bible even backs it up. Yeap, one day we are going to have quite the Global Warming! Want me to show you, remember if you read this your going to have to believe too. So don't say I didn't warn ya.

Ok in II Peter 3:10 says

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. "

Yeap told ya, Global Warming is coming but unlike what Mr. Gore says this earth is going to burn to a crisp! I just plan on not being here! So do you believe in Global warming now?!?!

Jac

No comments:

Post a Comment