Friday, June 4, 2010

Then reality sets in... I NEED A MAN!!!

Being single isn't so bad, I've learned a lot being a single girl. I can change a tire, check my oil & levels in my car and even change a car battery by myself. I can hang up picture frames, fix small things around the house. I've gotten over my fear of bugs... well sorta as long as I am armed with a bottle of Raid, high heel and ton of napkins. I can and will kill a bug, not to mention I will pollute the air with Raid that every bug in a square mile is choking and I don't really smoosh the bug but throw a high heel from 50 feet away praying it will hit it, I've gotten good! I've gotten so independent that I think, I could survive without a guy!
But today reality kicked through the door and I realized... I need a man!!!
After attempting for about an hour, I gave up in tears and yelled out words... I NEED A MAN!!!
Nope, superman or any guy for that matter came running, no one saved my day and was my hero, I had to walk away and just give up, and asked myself...
"Will I Ever Be Able to Open the Jar of Pickles Again?"



So I'm taking up applications, but there is one test you must pass...
"Can you open this jar of pickles for me?"

Boycotting Jars,
Jac

2 comments:

  1. They sell jar openers, probably a lot easier to deal with than some men! And I'm not a male basher - I LOVE my husband and he CAN open jars for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats super cute Jac! I need a man too! :)

    ReplyDelete