Monday, May 31, 2010

Parachute Away!!!


~*~Remember when you were in elementry school, picture it. Gym class, back when it was fun not work and sweaty like in Jr. High and High School but there was one day that you look forward too. Ok so some are thinking dodge ball, (I was only good at dodging balls just not throwing them back!) but I'm talking about the day everyone loved!!! Parachute day!!! Everyone could get involved, the teacher would bright out this HUGE multicolored parachute and if you were lucky you would get a handle, otherwise you held on to the side. Oh how cool, making it waves or making it fly up high and almost float down. Or try to keep the balls on the parachute as we bounced them around or run under it. Oh my the fun!!!
~*~So I haven't thought about this for YEARS!!! So when I came across something about parachutes I realized I JUST HAD to have one!!! I figured they would be expensive and way out of my price range but I started looking. After caculating the kids at my church and the size I would need plus what I could afford I found a very affordable one! I bided on one on ebay and I'm just HOPING I get it cause it used but it great condition and cheap!!!
~*~Now I'm bouncing around like a kid, telling everyone that I'm getting a parachute! Lots of the teens and adults were ssssoooo excited, except for a few. Poor homeschooled children that never got to experience the parachute day!!! Don't worry we will fix that!
~*~Hey and with all my research did you know that parachutes are actually good for you? Yeap that right, it teaches teamwork, cooperation, upper body strenght and of course it's lots of fun!!!
~*~A parachute kid forever~*~
Jac

1 comment:

  1. LOL I miss the parachute!!! Man! That was so much fun back in the day! :) I don't even know if they do it anymore

    ReplyDelete