Monday, July 13, 2009

The Animal Tag Game ~ Duck ~

Just for the record, my work started this!!! In a meeting, we were asked what animal best describes ourselves at work. I said a duck, yes a duck! I'll explain!!!




I am most like a duck because...





I often let things roll off my back like "Water off a Duck's Back"




I love kids and love playing follow the leader or marching or whatever fun thing from one place to the next! My little Ducklings!!!





When everything around me is going crazy, or if I am really nervous, I will look calm as can be. BUT underneath the water my little feet are going a million miles an hour!!!!





But last and most of all...
I'm all quack and no bite!!!


I can quack when I'm happy, quack when I'm sad, I quack because I'm tired, frustrated, excited or whatever! I love to quack but I'm not very dangerous!!!




Ok but I only know a few people on blog! So I guess it ends here!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Rules to play when tagged-
1. Mark in title the animal you describe yourself as
2. Name the characteristics of this animal that you think you display
3. Post at least one picture of the animal
4. Post at least one picture of YOU displaying one of those animal characteristics
5. Tag six more people/notify to them that they have been tagged
6. Copy/paste the rules to the game at the bottom of your post!

1 comment: