Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Blogs... What's yours?

Hey people,

So I've had a lot going on but I've been slowing down late at night at work and started up reading my favorite blogs. My friend sent a link for this one blog and they are having a contest! I usually don't enter these things but I really like their blog so I'm entering!

Because life is like a bowl of marbles... http://cylindassundries.blogspot.com/ (love the name by the way)

So if you have a blog and want a full time reader send me a link let me know about you. I'd love to be a follower!

Jac

2 comments:

  1. Just awesome! I also love your blog's design! I just started one myself for our church's website. I'm kind of new to blogging though so I'm checking out other Christian blogs to get some inspiration for design and content. Feel free to check our new blog at our church in Bellevue

    Would love to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog via Classic Mary Moments! I am an Apostolic Pentecostal blogger. I created a link up for AP bloggers and would LOVE for you to consider stopping in and leaving your link and grabbing a button! (Here is the direct link to the AP Link-Up Page: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete