Monday, January 4, 2010

Conquers Conference Photo Challenge!

Conquers Conference Photo Challenge!!!

I learn alot from this! One is as soon as you bring a camera out some guys just run for the hills! LOL Others can't get enough pics of themselves! Also I am very short!!! Most of the guys just towered over me! LOL Oh well it was fun! It took some begging, some threats, alot of laughing and a whole ton of fun! I'm so glad I did this! LOL Thanks to all my awesome, cool, wonderful apostolic guy friends who help me out! You ROCK!!!

From the one and only,
Jac

4 comments:

  1. ha! i Love your expression with Guy 33!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUY 57! WOO HOO! lol I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! You need to send a mass email to all the guys letting them know they are up! That was SUCH a blast and CC was such a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete